Here's How To Encrypt PDF Files With Adobe Acrobat ReaderArticles | Multidox
Home | Science and technology | ( 1 ) | Subscribe | Post a comment Posted by Adesida Oluwasegun Presegs on Wednesday October 5, 2011 21:47:45:
PDF files have become so common as MS Office files. Sometimes sensitive information about these files, and you should be able to protect files from unauthorized users. Read on to learn how to protect your PDF files in Adobe Acrobat.
First run Adobe Acrobat.
Now go to the menu bar and select "Document".
Get off at the security option at the bottom in the "Document" drop down menu and select "Restrict the opening and editing" option.
A new pop-up screen with the title of "password protection - Settings". You can choose the compatibility settings (ie, that the versions of Acrobat can be used in a PDF file. I decided to Adobe Acrobat 5.0 or later.
Next, select the box next to "Require password to open the document." You can now enter a password of a PDF file.
Once you create a password, click "OK" below. Adobe Acrobat now I ask you to confirm the password by typing it again.
Now, once confirmed your password, you will need to save the password at the beginning.
Go to the menu bar under "File System" and select SAVE ability to simply press the Ctrl key and S.
After saving the PDF file closing and reopening Adobe should do with a password.
PDF files are secure! !!Read more of this tips and tricks @ www.presegsunderstanding.blogspot.com
Post a Comment Required fields are Name, Subject and Comment.
- Felix Okoli in Health: Losing Weight with Body Building Exercises - Friday February 15, 2013 11:22:21
- Felix Okoli in Health: How to Lose Weight with Nigerian Diet - Friday February 15, 2013 11:20:48
- Felix Okoli in Health: Having Long Term Weight Loss with Pectin - Friday February 15, 2013 11:16:20
- Felix Okoli in Health: Choosing a Weight Loss Plan - Friday February 15, 2013 11:16:14
- Felix Okoli in Health: 5 Quick Ways to Get a Flat Belly after Pregnancy - Friday February 15, 2013 11:16:7
- Felix Okoli in Shopping: How to Shop online in Nigeria - Thursday December 27, 2012 11:39:23
- Felix Okoli in Internet: Fixing Yahoo mail error: We’re sorry that you are having difficulty logging in - Thursday October 18, 2012 12:20:36
- Felix Okoli in Health: Check Fake or Original drugs by sms in Nigeria - Friday August 3, 2012 12:58:50
- Felix Okoli in Religion and spirituality: The Rainmakers as gods in Igbo land - Monday July 30, 2012 16:5:6
- Felix Okoli in Science and technology: How to configure your phone for mobile browsing on Airtel - Thursday June 14, 2012 13:40:7
- Jude in Relationship: How to ask an Igbo girl out - Monday April 16, 2012 9:21:42
- Jude in Relationship: How to ask a Yoruba girl out - Monday April 16, 2012 9:12:4