Can one open a savings account in Nigeria without visiting the bank?Multidox | Forum
Home | Business | ( 5 ) | Subscribe | Post reply Posted by Femi on Monday June 16, 2014 8:7:3:
I am interested in knowing if Nigerian banks now offer people the ability to fully open a savings account without necessarily visiting the bank. Which banks currently offer this option?
Re: Can one open a savings account in Nigeria without visiting the bank? Posted by Gabriel on Monday June 16, 2014 at 8:46:50: GTBank allows people to initiate the opening of bank accounts through their facbook page but it still requires visiting the bank to complete the process.
Re: Can one open a savings account in Nigeria without visiting the bank? Posted by Jude on Monday October 27, 2014 at 12:53:21: Try SkyeFlex. It's a new savings account you can open for free on the internet. You don't even need to pay any money forward. All you need to do is supply your details and then upload your passport photo and signature. It is very to open one.
Post a reply Required fields are Name and Reply.
- Aliyu in Nigeria: What do Nigerians do during Easter? - Sunday April 16, 2017 19:45:4
- Kehinde in Nigeria: Being a whistle blower in Nigeria - Sunday April 16, 2017 19:32:53
- Hassan in Business: Can I buy things on Amazon and get it in Nigeria? - Sunday April 9, 2017 20:25:26
- Joke in General: Where can I buy a bicycle charger in Nigeria? - Sunday February 26, 2017 9:6:59
- Ajunwa in Webmasters: Why do many Nigerian website owners patronize foreign web hosting companies? - Thursday January 19, 2017 4:24:26
- Nkem in Technology: DSTV Error 48-32: I need a solution - Wednesday November 2, 2016 8:18:14
- Femi in General: Lagos state wants people to kill rats for money - Friday October 28, 2016 10:22:42
- Chioma in Entertainment: DSTV Subscription discount - Wednesday October 26, 2016 15:30:51
- Zara in General: How do I preserve plantain chips - Tuesday October 4, 2016 16:57:43
- Ijeoma in General: My NYSC experience in Edo state - Thursday June 16, 2016 23:17:15
- Felix Okoli in General: How to know if your Naira card can make payments on Amazon.com - Thursday June 16, 2016 22:43:48
- Godwin in Nigeria: How Niger Delta militants make Nigeria richer - Thursday June 2, 2016 5:42:10