Prepaid PHCN meter tokens did not increase my unitsMultidox | Forum
Home | General | ( 4 ) | Subscribe | Post reply Posted by Dotun on Friday May 30, 2014 8:50:59:
Last week, when I noticed that my prepaid meter credit was running low and was at around 40 units, I decided to buy PHCN meter tokens online on Quickteller.com and after purchasing one worth N5000, I got a a debit alert from my bank and also got the meter tokens or PINs on my phone. I loaded the credit on my prepaid meter only to find out that my credit or units were only topped up by 5 units ro reade 45 units from 40 units.I mean, I paid N5000 and was expecting that my credit will be topped up by about 150 or 200 units but only to find out that it was just increased by about 5 units. I normally buy PHCN credit every month and even if there was a service charge fee deducted from it, it may only be by N750 and not by about N4900 or so. It is as if I didn't load any credit even though my bank account says I just spent N5000 on Quickteller.Problem is that Quickteller did not even give me a breakdown of how my money was shared by them and NEPA. I think they should include how much the meter tokens were worth as well as how much service charge was deducted in my statement.I don't know what to do now as I've already sent an email to Interswitch to solve this problem. I may also have to go to the PHCN office just to get a detailed statement of my account.How can someone spend N5000 on buying PHCN credit only to get 5 units loaded. I think this might be a wrong calculation by PHCN or Quickteller or perhaps, the service charge or other hidden charges were over-inflated.
Post a reply Required fields are Name and Reply.
- Aliyu in Nigeria: What do Nigerians do during Easter? - Sunday April 16, 2017 19:45:4
- Kehinde in Nigeria: Being a whistle blower in Nigeria - Sunday April 16, 2017 19:32:53
- Hassan in Business: Can I buy things on Amazon and get it in Nigeria? - Sunday April 9, 2017 20:25:26
- Joke in General: Where can I buy a bicycle charger in Nigeria? - Sunday February 26, 2017 9:6:59
- Ajunwa in Webmasters: Why do many Nigerian website owners patronize foreign web hosting companies? - Thursday January 19, 2017 4:24:26
- Nkem in Technology: DSTV Error 48-32: I need a solution - Wednesday November 2, 2016 8:18:14
- Femi in General: Lagos state wants people to kill rats for money - Friday October 28, 2016 10:22:42
- Chioma in Entertainment: DSTV Subscription discount - Wednesday October 26, 2016 15:30:51
- Zara in General: How do I preserve plantain chips - Tuesday October 4, 2016 16:57:43
- Ijeoma in General: My NYSC experience in Edo state - Thursday June 16, 2016 23:17:15
- Felix Okoli in General: How to know if your Naira card can make payments on Amazon.com - Thursday June 16, 2016 22:43:48
- Godwin in Nigeria: How Niger Delta militants make Nigeria richer - Thursday June 2, 2016 5:42:10