Help me buy something from AmazonMultidox | Forum
Home | General | ( 4 ) | Subscribe | Post reply Posted by Kunle on Tuesday May 17, 2016 12:38:1:
I'm in Lagos, Nigeria and I need someone who can help me buy something from Amazon and deliver it to me. I will pay in Naira for everything.
Re: Help me buy something from Amazon Posted by Ekene on Tuesday May 17, 2016 at 12:39:20: You can buy it yourself if you have a Visa or Mastercard that works on Amazon. Amazon now ships more things to Nigeria depending on what exactly you want to buy.
Re: Help me buy something from Amazon Posted by Kunle on Tuesday May 17, 2016 at 12:40:39: I don't have a Visa or Mastercard that works on Amazon because I've tried and Amazon says they can't ship my item to Nigeria. I need help from someone who can actually buy directly from Amazon and deliver it to me.
Re: Help me buy something from Amazon Posted by Chris on Tuesday May 17, 2016 at 12:42:2: If your card doesn't work on Amazon, then it seems that your bank may have disabled it from being used for shopping at Amazon.
Re: Help me buy something from Amazon Posted by Gbengafx on Tuesday May 17, 2016 at 12:42:41: My Naira Visa card used to work on Amazon before but now it is no longer working thanks to change by Buhari
Re: Help me buy something from Amazon Posted by Felix Okoli on Tuesday May 17, 2016 at 12:48:29: For shopping on Amazon.com from Nigeria, I make use of my US shipping partner. They can help me buy directly from Amazon and deliver to me in Nigeria using DHL or Fedex. You may need to try them. As for making payments on Amazon, you can try paying with a dollar card rather than a Naira card because it seems most Naira cards have been disabled for foreign online payments.
Re: Help me buy something from Amazon Posted by Kunle on Tuesday May 17, 2016 at 12:49:40: What if I don't have a dollar card and I just want to make payments with my cash?
Re: Help me buy something from Amazon Posted by Felix Okoli on Tuesday May 17, 2016 at 12:52:48: You can also try out local Nigerian platforms like mallforafrica.com or circuitatlantic.com. I've tried mallforafrica and they offered a good service but the only thing is that you have no control over the exchange rate used by them.
Re: Help me buy something from Amazon Posted by Mariam on Tuesday May 31, 2016 at 2:29:38: If you own a Naira mastercard, you can easily buy from Amazons or any other trusted online shop, and have it delivered to your doorstep. Getting a Naira Mastercard from your bank is easy-you can get it same day you applied for it. Also you can do all your shopping from http://www.adbushi.com and also have your orders delivered to your doorstep before you pay. I shop from Adbushi, Konga and Amazons, and they are all good ecommerce platforms
Post a reply Required fields are Name and Reply.
- Aliyu in Nigeria: What do Nigerians do during Easter? - Sunday April 16, 2017 19:45:4
- Kehinde in Nigeria: Being a whistle blower in Nigeria - Sunday April 16, 2017 19:32:53
- Hassan in Business: Can I buy things on Amazon and get it in Nigeria? - Sunday April 9, 2017 20:25:26
- Joke in General: Where can I buy a bicycle charger in Nigeria? - Sunday February 26, 2017 9:6:59
- Ajunwa in Webmasters: Why do many Nigerian website owners patronize foreign web hosting companies? - Thursday January 19, 2017 4:24:26
- Nkem in Technology: DSTV Error 48-32: I need a solution - Wednesday November 2, 2016 8:18:14
- Femi in General: Lagos state wants people to kill rats for money - Friday October 28, 2016 10:22:42
- Chioma in Entertainment: DSTV Subscription discount - Wednesday October 26, 2016 15:30:51
- Zara in General: How do I preserve plantain chips - Tuesday October 4, 2016 16:57:43
- Ijeoma in General: My NYSC experience in Edo state - Thursday June 16, 2016 23:17:15
- Felix Okoli in General: How to know if your Naira card can make payments on Amazon.com - Thursday June 16, 2016 22:43:48
- Godwin in Nigeria: How Niger Delta militants make Nigeria richer - Thursday June 2, 2016 5:42:10