How to know if your Naira card can make payments on Amazon.comMultidox | Forum
Home | General | ( 5 ) | Subscribe | Post reply Posted by Felix Okoli on Thursday June 16, 2016 22:43:48:
Many Nigerians now have access to Naira cars which are powered by global card companies such as Visa and Mastercard and they got it from Nigerian banks. However, not all Nigerians banks have allowed Naira cards owners to make payments on foreign websites like Amazon and Aliexpress. At times they also tend to restrict cards from being used based on new banking rules such as for protecting the Naira. How can a card holder really know for sure if his/her Naira card can work on a foreign shopping websites like Amazon.com?Well, an easy way to find out is to try out your card on a little transaction. You can try out a $1 transaction for instance and if it's successful, then it means that your Naira card works on Amazon.com. What can you buy with $1 on Amazon? Well you can buy a gift card reload for yourself. Yes, you can email yourself a gift card for just $1 and if it's successful, Amazon will tell you and confirm it within 5 minutes. If they however send you an email that the transaction was declined by your bank, then it means that your has not been enable for making payments on their site. You can call your bank to confirm about it if you want to know why.Still want to know if your card is working on Amazon.com? Just buy a $1 gift card reload for yourself.
Post a reply Required fields are Name and Reply.
- Aliyu in Nigeria: What do Nigerians do during Easter? - Sunday April 16, 2017 19:45:4
- Kehinde in Nigeria: Being a whistle blower in Nigeria - Sunday April 16, 2017 19:32:53
- Hassan in Business: Can I buy things on Amazon and get it in Nigeria? - Sunday April 9, 2017 20:25:26
- Joke in General: Where can I buy a bicycle charger in Nigeria? - Sunday February 26, 2017 9:6:59
- Ajunwa in Webmasters: Why do many Nigerian website owners patronize foreign web hosting companies? - Thursday January 19, 2017 4:24:26
- Nkem in Technology: DSTV Error 48-32: I need a solution - Wednesday November 2, 2016 8:18:14
- Femi in General: Lagos state wants people to kill rats for money - Friday October 28, 2016 10:22:42
- Chioma in Entertainment: DSTV Subscription discount - Wednesday October 26, 2016 15:30:51
- Zara in General: How do I preserve plantain chips - Tuesday October 4, 2016 16:57:43
- Ijeoma in General: My NYSC experience in Edo state - Thursday June 16, 2016 23:17:15
- Felix Okoli in General: How to know if your Naira card can make payments on Amazon.com - Thursday June 16, 2016 22:43:48
- Godwin in Nigeria: How Niger Delta militants make Nigeria richer - Thursday June 2, 2016 5:42:10