How Niger Delta militants make Nigeria richerMultidox | Forum
Home | Nigeria | ( 6 ) | Subscribe | Post reply Posted by Godwin on Thursday June 2, 2016 5:42:10:
Nigerian makes the most of her money from crude oil which is sells to foreign countries. The price of oil in the international market tends to fluctuate from time to time depending on the forces of demand and supply. When there is scarcity of crude oil,. the price goes up and when it is abundantly available in the market, the price tends to come down.Most Niger Delta militants tend to focus a lot on destroying and stopping crude oil production in their region and this eventually reduces the amount of oil Nigeria has for export. It might reduce the money Nigeria makes in the short term but it increases the money they make in the long term because their activities tend to cause a disruption in the availability of crude oil to the market and this eventually pushes up the price of oil and Nigeria gains more from this.Somehow, I even think that the Nigerian government may like the activities of the militants in the Niger Delta as their actions tend to increase the price of oil in the international market in favour of Nigeria's economy.While the Niger Delta militants tend to celebrate and use the media to proudly boast of how they've reduced Nigeria's oil production capacity, the Federal government tends to smile to the bank because the price of oil has been increased in the international market.
Post a reply Required fields are Name and Reply.
- Aliyu in Nigeria: What do Nigerians do during Easter? - Sunday April 16, 2017 19:45:4
- Kehinde in Nigeria: Being a whistle blower in Nigeria - Sunday April 16, 2017 19:32:53
- Hassan in Business: Can I buy things on Amazon and get it in Nigeria? - Sunday April 9, 2017 20:25:26
- Joke in General: Where can I buy a bicycle charger in Nigeria? - Sunday February 26, 2017 9:6:59
- Ajunwa in Webmasters: Why do many Nigerian website owners patronize foreign web hosting companies? - Thursday January 19, 2017 4:24:26
- Nkem in Technology: DSTV Error 48-32: I need a solution - Wednesday November 2, 2016 8:18:14
- Femi in General: Lagos state wants people to kill rats for money - Friday October 28, 2016 10:22:42
- Chioma in Entertainment: DSTV Subscription discount - Wednesday October 26, 2016 15:30:51
- Zara in General: How do I preserve plantain chips - Tuesday October 4, 2016 16:57:43
- Ijeoma in General: My NYSC experience in Edo state - Thursday June 16, 2016 23:17:15
- Felix Okoli in General: How to know if your Naira card can make payments on Amazon.com - Thursday June 16, 2016 22:43:48
- Godwin in Nigeria: How Niger Delta militants make Nigeria richer - Thursday June 2, 2016 5:42:10