What is the power requirement for my freezer?Multidox | Forum
Home | Technology | ( 4 ) | Subscribe | Post reply Posted by Chima on Thursday June 2, 2016 11:59:9:
I recently purchased a freezer that I use at home from Thermocool and when I checked the back panel to see its power consumption/requirement, I saw something like this: 1.58.h/24.h. What does that mean? I just want to know how much power the freezer uses so that I can know what it costs me in Naira.
Re: What is the power requirement for my freezer? Posted by Emma on Thursday June 2, 2016 at 12:46:35: 1.58.h/24.h or rather 1.58kw.h/24.h means that your freezer uses 1.58kw every 24 hrs i.e. on a daily basis.
Post a reply Required fields are Name and Reply.
- Aliyu in Nigeria: What do Nigerians do during Easter? - Sunday April 16, 2017 19:45:4
- Kehinde in Nigeria: Being a whistle blower in Nigeria - Sunday April 16, 2017 19:32:53
- Hassan in Business: Can I buy things on Amazon and get it in Nigeria? - Sunday April 9, 2017 20:25:26
- Joke in General: Where can I buy a bicycle charger in Nigeria? - Sunday February 26, 2017 9:6:59
- Ajunwa in Webmasters: Why do many Nigerian website owners patronize foreign web hosting companies? - Thursday January 19, 2017 4:24:26
- Nkem in Technology: DSTV Error 48-32: I need a solution - Wednesday November 2, 2016 8:18:14
- Femi in General: Lagos state wants people to kill rats for money - Friday October 28, 2016 10:22:42
- Chioma in Entertainment: DSTV Subscription discount - Wednesday October 26, 2016 15:30:51
- Zara in General: How do I preserve plantain chips - Tuesday October 4, 2016 16:57:43
- Ijeoma in General: My NYSC experience in Edo state - Thursday June 16, 2016 23:17:15
- Felix Okoli in General: How to know if your Naira card can make payments on Amazon.com - Thursday June 16, 2016 22:43:48
- Godwin in Nigeria: How Niger Delta militants make Nigeria richer - Thursday June 2, 2016 5:42:10